Arunachal Pradesh government is going to release teacher eligibility test 2018 notification. The teacher eligibility test exam conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department. It is called Directorate of Elementary education Himachal Pradesh. Secondary Education Department is organizing the exam for the all interested students in order to give admission to all desired candidates. The recruitment for primary and upper primary classes teachers. Also, this exam is a golden opportunity for the teacher aspirants those who want to become a teacher in the education sector.
For them, this is a right notification and this exam is mainly recruiting qualified and eligible candidates for the Arunachal Pradesh teacher vacancies. For this Teacher Eligibility Test candidate must be finished his graduation as well as B.Ed certificate or any other equal certificate. The certificate must be recognized by the government of Arunachal Pradesh. For more information visit official website of the Directorate of Elementary Education Arunachal Pradesh. The website is www.deeap.in. Here in this article, we have given the application procedure, education qualification of the candidate.
Also, exam pattern, selection procedure and also other topics have been covered in this post. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the submission date. One who gets the teacher job in Arunachal Pradesh the candidate will get good pay scale in government schools. For this notification, the government is planning to recruit a huge number of applications from the students for the TET of Government and private schools Arunachal Pradesh. Every year Arunachal Pradesh Government and director of Elementary Education conducts such type of teacher eligibility test examination, to fill the requirement of the teacher. Arunachal Pradesh is also a state of India, located in the northeast. The government has decided to recruit interested candidates for the Government and private upper, lower primary classes.
Candidates are eagerly waiting to see the official notification of Arunachal Pradesh 2018 TET examination. The time has come because very soon the Arunachal Pradesh government will be releasing the 2018 TET notification. This time a bulk of applications are being expected therefore candidates may have tough competition among the candidates. This exam has written test. One who finished his graduation the candidate also applies for these teacher job vacancies. Check more details on the below topics about TET 2018 notification. We suggest to the candidates please visit the official website and check the official notification.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Important Dates
Here we have given the vital information about Notification, online application, date of results, admit card date etc… With this, you can start your preparation for Arunachal Pradesh TET examination. Very soon we will update all the information regarding Arunachal Pradesh TET exam.
|Notification Date||Update very soon|
|Online Application starting date||Update very soon|
|The last date of submission Application form online||Update very soon|
|Correction of Application date||Update very soon|
|Admit card releasing date||Update very soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 exam date||Update very soon|
|Date of result announcement||Update very soon|
|Posting order date||Update very soon|
TET Exam Educational Qualification
- When it comes to educational qualification for Arunachal Pradesh State examination that Govt has given some educational qualification, eligibility criteria.
- Here the Candidate must complete the 10th and intermediate from any recognized Institute or any board they are eligible for applying this exam.
- The aspirant must have qualified the graduation from any degree or diploma course from any recognized Educational Institute or any university.
- All the candidates must complete their graduation from any university.
- Candidates have to be finished B.Ed bachelor degree from any recognized Institute. The institute must be recognized by State of Arunachal Pradesh and Educational Board.
- Candidates who are studying final year at finishing exam they can also apply for it but aspirant must get minimum 50% marks from the educational institute or university.
Eligibility criteria for TET examination Arunachal Pradesh 2018.
- The age of the candidate above of the 18 years and less than of the 40 years old.
- Candidate must have the bachelor degree from the Educational Board.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules and maybe for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC ST and BC and OBC and other classes, this age relaxation will be work according to the reservation of the class. For more details of TET examination visit official website.
Pay scale (Salary)
- Salary would be according to the post of the Arunachal Pradesh TET which mentioned in the releasing notification.
- The Aspirant may get the salary detail from the notification for both media.
- The current salary of the teacher is Arunachal Pradesh to Rs 34800/-
- This salary is according to work the pay commission while there is a lot of increment in salary after implementation.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Fee
Arunachal Pradesh TET examination application fee.
- Candidates have to pay the Application form fee which is non-refundable Rs 500/- rupees for general category students.
- Reservation category candidates have to pay 250 rupees according to the reservation if they are the backward class or SC /ST and OBC some other classes.
- The Application process will be through online and candidates can pay the fee of TET Application form through.
- Debit card
- credit card or any
- SBI challan
- Internet banking
Admit card/Hall ticket number
All the candidates those who Applied for Arunachal Pradesh TET examination. Applicants can download the hall tickets from the official website of Arunachal Pradesh is available on official site. Before going to examination Candidate must bring admit card because it contains all the details related to the candidate’s exam information.
It consists father’s and mother’s name, venue of the TET examination, date and time and other information will be there. Do not forget to admit card on the date of examination. The entire candidate must carry their Arunachal Pradesh TET examination admit card. Take one photo or else if possible any ID card also. For additional information Candidates may visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh TRB.
The TET Exam Pattern
- Actually, there are two papers in TET examination of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Paper l is the primary teacher level l to lV classes.
- Paper ll is for paper primary level Vl to Vlll classes.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- It contains 150 questions are out of 150 marks.
- Duration of the TET examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes within this time candidate must fill with the appropriate answer.
- The candidates go through notification procedure released by the Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Recruitment Board.
- In paper l there are language papers and other like Hindi, English, mathematics and Environmental studies will be there.
- In paper 2 the subjects child development and pedagogy, language papers and Mathematics Science and social studies subjects there. It subjects contain 30 questions and 30 marks.
TET Paper – l
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language l (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language ll (English, Sanskrit, Other)||30||30|
TET Paper ll
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language l (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language ll (English, Sanskrit, other)||30||30|
|4||Mathematics and social science or social studies||60||60|
TET Exam Syllabus
The topics we have given in below are the syllabus of TET examination. The details of all the topics which are usually covered in the examination. We have given the related topics of the TET exam and you can estimate the topics and subject wise. You can start preparation with the help of these topics for TET exam.
Child development and pedagogy: –
- Standing learning
- Development of child
- Pedagogical concerns
- Constructivist approach to learning
- Learning and knowledge
- Factors contributing to learning
Language l: –
- Hindi paper
Language ll: –
- English paper
- Spelling corrections
- Number system
- Data handling
Environmental studies: –
- Work and play,
- Indian constitution
- Earth and Sky
- My family
- Body health
- Water shelter
- Our food
- Our country
- Plants and animals
- Our state Arunachal Pradesh
- History and culture of India
How to Apply Application Online for Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam
Applicants those who are curiously waiting for TET examination of Arunachal Pradesh state. For them, we have made this article, especially that the procedure of Applying TET examination. The application form will be online. Here we have shown the procedure of Application once you visit and see the eligibility criteria of TET examination before Applying TET Application form. Candidates I will first suggest to the candidates please visit the official website and see the TET notification 2018 then fill the Application form.
- Applicants need to browse the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board (Arunachal Pradesh.)
- See the homepage.
- Find out Arunachal Pradesh TET Application form 2018.
- Notification link will be there.
- Click on the notification page.
- Read the notification very carefully before Applying.
- Click on Applying online page.
- Fill all the empty boxes with required details in the Arunachal Pradesh TET Application form.
- Attach all the required original certificates and Xerox copy of the original to the Application.
- Form and upload passport size photograph which is scanned.
- Upload your signature on it.
- See the Application form before submit in because if you make any mistake you can Re-correct them.
- Pay the Application form fee.
- It might be online through debit card and credit card or else net banking.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take one print out of the Application form.
- Keep it safe for other works.
Selection Procedure OF TET
The selection procedure of TET examination Arunachal Pradesh. This procedure will be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Government. The candidates those who qualify TET examination, they will go for other section rounds. This selection process will begin on the basis of Applicant written examination. Also, it depends on personal interview. The personal interview will be conducting by Arunachal Pradesh State Government. The test is conducted by Teacher Recruitment Board. After selecting written examination the candidates will be sent to words for other rounds of TET examination.
The final interview will be there after selecting in the final interview the candidates will be appointed for various posts. Actually, the selection process will depend on candidates’ good performance. After getting selected Applicants will get the good amount as salary from the Arunachal Pradesh Government. These selection rounds will go through category wise reservation for OBC, SC/ST, PH all depends on the caste reservation.
Pass criteria of a Candidates
|SL No||Community||Obtained Marks|
|1||General Category (OC)||60% Marks|
|2||Other Backward Category (OBC)||50% Marks|
|3||Scheduled category (SC)||40% Marks|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40 % Marks|
|5||Physically challenged (PH)||40 % Marks|
Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam Application form
TET Application form 2018 will be releasing soon and Arunachal Pradesh education board will update. It is going to release a new notification for TET examination. Those who are interested and those are looking for Teacher eligibility test can Apply for this teacher post. Aspirants can visit the official website of Educational Board of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested candidates who are eligible and qualified candidates can apply for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 vacancies. The student can download the Application form from the official website of Arunachal Pradesh TET board. Before applying the form, download Notification and see the age criteria and notification other topics. Then fill the form and submit it.
Starting Application form date will be updating and also the last date of Application form submission will be uploaded on its official website. Also, this Application form will be notified shortly by authority of Arunachal Pradesh education board. Candidates also download admit card before TET examination. Interested candidates Apply for TET examination through the online Application. The aspirants need to visit official website regularly for more updates. Also, we will give you every Bulletin update from the Educational Board of Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh 2018 TET Exam Cut off Marks
School education and Arunachal Pradesh government will decide the qualifying score cutoff for Arunachal Pradesh teacher eligibility test aspirants. All the candidates who will appear for the exam they have to secure marks. Arunachal Pradesh state TET exam cut off marks have been declared. In order to know aspirants qualified or not. Click on official site. These results cut off marks will be releasing with the TET exam aspirants’ exam results. Candidates are expecting good cut off marks.
Candidates will be selected by looking aspirant’s cut off marks by the education department of Arunachal Pradesh state.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: – Teacher Recruitment Board, the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Information regarding: – Arunachal Pradesh TET Application form 2018
- Name of the examination: – Arunachal Pradesh teacher eligibility test
- Name of the post: – Teaching job
- Admit card Release date: – update very soon
- Exam date: – update very soon
- Official website: – www.mhrd.gov.in
- Category: – Application and notification 2018 form of TET
- Location: -Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Application mode: – through Online Application
- Total vacancies: – update very soon
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 Results
Arunachal Pradesh TET exam results will be released very soon. Those who completed their examination they can visit official website of the Arunachal Pradesh education board or else Arunachal Pradesh teacher recruitment board www.mhrd.gov.in. In order to know their results exam aspirants need to enter their name, date of birth and also registration ID. With this details, the candidate can see his exam result on internet. Exam aspirants also can download marks sheet and candidate must take one copy of the results for the future works. As soon as candidate finishes TET exam, Arunachal Pradesh government will be releasing Key paper of the TET exam, with those key answers candidate can estimate their results.
Process to Check Arunachal Pradesh TET Results
The ARUNACHAL PRADESH TET results have been uploaded on the official website of the state educational board. From this site, you can see your Results.
Website: – www.mhrd.gov.in
- First of all Arunachal Pradesh TET exam aspirant need to visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh state Teachers Recruitment Board of TET exam.
- There Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 result page will be there.
- Click on the link.
- You will see the empty boxes you have to fill the boxes with your name and registration id and your date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see your mark sheet and your results.
- Take one hard copy of it for further works.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Preparation Tips
In this article, we have listed some preparation tricks and tip for the candidate those who are preparing for TET eligibility exam. For them, we have given some important suggestions. They are.
- Every student needs to work hard before Teacher Eligibility Test examination.
- Students have to be prepared for the examination before one month.
- The aspirants those who are writing TET exam they must be focused on their way of preparing for TET exam.
- Do not make any sudden decisions when you are answering the question.
- Just make a right answer if you are confident with the question.
- You need to be consistency in the learning process.
- Try to solve all the previous model TET exam question papers.
- You will get time management during the exam.
- At last, I wish you all the best.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 Eligibility Certificate
Arunachal Pradesh State Eligibility certificate is very important and it is valid for 5 years. Teacher Eligibility certificate can be taken from the district Educational Board state of Arunachal Pradesh. Providing copies of Arunachal Pradesh TET admit card and photo identity card. Those who qualified for this TET examination the students can apply for Arunachal Pradesh teacher posts and the students are eligible for the post.
Here we are for you a team providing much and quality information about all Arunachal Pradesh TET examinations. We will inform you every update of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018 notification and we will be providing good quality material too.