Karnataka government will be releasing (TET) Teacher Eligibility Test very soon. This exam will be conducted by the school education board of Karnataka. Teacher Eligibility Test is an entrance test for the teacher jobs in the respective state of Karnataka. Every year school education board recruits teacher aspirants for the teacher posts. Every year a huge number of TET exam aspirants apply for this teacher eligibility test to become the teacher. Many students think to start a beautiful career in teaching field. The government is planning to recruit the qualified and eligible candidates for the teacher vacancies. Karnataka school education board conduct this test for teacher recruitment. The Karnataka students are eagerly waiting for TET notification 2018. For more information about Karnataka TET 2018 notification.
We suggest the candidates please visit official website of the school education board Karnataka. Check the notification then take a vital decision in applying for TET exam. An also you can apply the application form at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in here you can submit your application form within the date. The organization invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling various vacancies of teacher post in Karnataka state. One who wants to go in Karnataka education department, who wish to apply TET notification 2018, may submit their application form before the last date. In this post, we will be giving the important information regarding 2018 notification of Karnataka TET exam.
We have updated this post with the Candidates eligible criteria, education qualification, applying application process, also exam results and admit card. Candidates are advised often visit the official site of School Education Board for the more updates. We will give you the direct link to the site and new information of Karnataka TET Notification.
Karnataka TET Application Important Dates
Here we have given the vital information about Notification, online application, date of results, admit card date etc… With this, you can start your preparation for Karnataka TET examination. Very soon we will update all the information regarding Karnataka TET exam.
|Notification Date||Update very soon|
|Online Application starting date||Update very soon|
|The last date of submission Application form online||Update very soon|
|Correction of Application date||Update very soon|
|Admit card releasing date||Update very soon|
|Karnataka TET 2018 exam date||Update very soon|
|Date of result announcement||Update very soon|
|Posting order date||Update very soon|
TET Exam Educational Qualification
- When it comes to educational qualification for Karnataka State examination that Govt has given some educational qualification, eligibility criteria.
- Here the Candidate must complete the 10th and intermediate from any recognized Institute or any board they are eligible for applying this exam.
- The aspirant must have qualified the graduation from any degree or diploma course from any recognized Educational Institute or any university.
- All the candidates must complete their graduation from any university.
- Candidates have to be finished B.Ed bachelor degree from any recognized Institute. The institute must be recognized by State of Karnataka and Educational Board.
- Candidates who are studying final year at finishing exam they can also apply for it but aspirant must get minimum 50% marks from the educational institute or university.
Eligibility criteria for TET examination Karnataka 2018.
- The age of the candidate above of the 18 years and less than of the 40 years old.
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree from the Educational Board.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules and maybe for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC ST and BC and OBC and other classes, this age relaxation will be work according to the reservation of the class. For more details of TET examination visit official website.
Pay scale (Salary)
- Salary would be according to the post of the Karnataka TET which mentioned in the releasing notification.
- The Aspirant may get the salary detail from the notification for both media.
- The current salary of the teacher is Karnataka to Rs 34800/-
- This salary is according to work the pay commission while there is a lot of increment in salary after implementation.
Karnataka TET Application Fee
Karnataka TET examination application fee.
- Candidates have to pay the Application form fee which is non-refundable Rs 500/- rupees for general category students.
- Reservation category candidates have to pay 250 rupees according to the reservation if they are the backward class or SC /ST and OBC some other classes.
- The Application process will be through online and candidates can pay the fee of TET Application form through.
- Debit card
- credit card or any
- SBI Challan
- Internet banking
Admit Card/Hall ticket number
All the candidates those who Applied for Karnataka TET examination. Applicants can download the hall tickets from the official website of Karnataka TRB it is available on official site. Before going to examination Candid must bring admit card because it contains all the details related to the candidate’s exam information.
It consists father’s and mother’s name, venue of the TET examination, date and time and other information will be there. Do not forget to admit card on the date of examination. The entire candidate must carry their Karnataka TET examination admit card. Take one photo or else if possible any ID card also. For additional information Candidates may visit the official website of Karnataka TRB.
The TET Exam Pattern
- Actually, there are two papers in TET examination of Karnataka.
- Paper l is the primary teacher level l to lV classes.
- Paper ll is for paper primary level Vl to Vlll classes.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- It contains 150 questions are out of 150 marks.
- Duration of the TET examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes within this time candidate must fill with the appropriate answer.
- The candidates go through notification procedure released by the Karnataka Teachers Recruitment Board.
- In paper l there are language papers and other like Hindi, English, mathematics and Environmental studies will be there.
- In paper 2 the subjects child development and pedagogy, language papers and Mathematics Science and social studies subjects there. It subjects contain 30 questions and 30 marks.
TET Paper – l
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language l (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language ll (English, Sanskrit, Other)||30||30|
TET Paper ll
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language l (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language ll (English, Sanskrit, other)||30||30|
|4||Mathematics and social science or social studies||60||60|
TET Exam Syllabus
The topics we have given in below are the syllabus of TET examination. The details of all the topics which are usually covered in the examination. We have given the related topics of the TET exam and you can estimate the topics and subject wise. You can start preparation with the help of these topics for TET exam.
Child development and pedagogy: –
- Standing learning
- Development of child
- Pedagogical concerns
- Constructivist approach to learning
- Learning and knowledge
- Factors contributing to learning
Language l: –
- Hindi paper
Language ll: –
- English paper
- Spelling corrections
- Number system
- Data handling
Environmental studies: –
- Work and play,
- Indian constitution
- Earth and Sky
- My family
- Body health
- Water shelter
- Our food
- Our country
- Plants and animals
- Our state Karnataka
- History and culture of India
How to Apply Application Online for Karnataka TET Exam
Applicants those who are curiously waiting for TET examination of Karnataka state. For them, we have made this article, especially that the procedure of Applying TET examination. The application form will be online. Here we have shown the procedure of Application once you visit and see the eligibility criteria for TET examination before Applying TET Application form. Candidates I will first suggest to the candidates please visit the official website and see the TET notification 2018 then fill the Application form.
- Applicants need to browse the official website of the Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Board (Karnataka.)
- See the homepage.
- Find out Karnataka TET Application form 2018.
- Notification link will be there.
- Click on the notification page.
- Read the notification very carefully before Applying.
- Click on Applying online page.
- Fill all the empty boxes with required details in the Karnataka TET Application form.
- Attach all the required original certificates and Xerox copy of the original to the Application.
- Form and upload passport size photograph which is scanned.
- Upload your signature on it.
- See the Application form before submit in because if you make any mistake you can Re-correct them.
- Pay the Application form fee.
- It might be online through debit card and credit card or else net banking.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take one print out of the Application form.
- Keep it safe for other works.
Selection Procedure OF TET
The selection procedure of TET examination Karnataka. This procedure will be conducted by the Karnataka Government. The candidates those who qualify TET examination, they will go for other section rounds. This selection process will begin on the basis of Applicant written examination. Also, it depends on personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted by Karnataka State Government. The test is conducted by Teacher Recruitment Board. After selecting written examination the candidates will be sent to words for other rounds of TET examination.
The final interview will be there after selecting in the final interview the candidates will be appointed for various posts. Actually, the selection process will depend on candidates’ good performance. After getting selected Applicants will get the good amount of salary from the Karnataka Government. These selection rounds will go through category wise reservation for OBC, SC/ST, PH all depends on the caste reservation.
Pass criteria of a Candidates
|SL No||Community||Obtained Marks|
|1||General Category (OC)||60% Marks|
|2||Other Backward Category (OBC)||50% Marks|
|3||Scheduled category (SC)||40% Marks|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40 % Marks|
|5||Physically challenged (PH)||40 % Marks|
Karnataka TET Exam Application form
TET Application form 2018 will be releasing soon and Karnataka education board will update. It is going to release a new notification for TET examination. Those who are interested and those are looking for Teacher eligibility test can Apply for this teacher post. Aspirants can visit the official website of Educational Board of Karnataka. Interested candidates who are eligible and qualified candidates can apply for Karnataka TET 2018 vacancies. The student can download the Application form from the official website of Karnataka TET board. Before applying the form, download Notification and see the age criteria and notification other topics. Then fill the form and submit it.
Starting Application form date will be updating and also the last date of Application form submission will be uploaded on its official website. Also, this Application form will be notified shortly by authority of Karnataka education board. Candidates also download admit card before TET examination. Interested candidates Apply for TET examination through the online Application. The aspirants need to visit official website regularly for more updates. Also, we will give you every Bulletin update from the Educational Board of Karnataka.
Karnataka 2018 TET Exam Cut off Marks
School education and Karnataka government will decide the qualifying score cutoff for Karnataka teacher eligibility test aspirants. All the candidates who will appear for the exam they have to secure marks. Karnataka state TET exam cut off marks has been declared. In order to know aspirants qualified or not.
Click on official site. These results cut off marks will be releasing with the TET exam aspirants’ exam results. Candidates are expecting good cut off marks.
Candidates will be selected by looking aspirant’s cut off marks by the education department of Karnataka state.
Karnataka TET 2018 Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: – school education Board, the Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Board (Karnataka)
- Information regarding: – Karnataka TET Application form 2018
- Name of the examination: – Karnataka teacher eligibility test
- Name of the post: – Teaching job
- Admit card Release date: – update very soon
- Exam date: – update very soon
- Official website: – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Category: – Application and notification 2018 form of TET
- Location: -Karnataka, India.
- Application mode: – through Online Application
- Total vacancies: – update very soon
Karnataka TET 2018 Results
Karnataka TET exam results will be released very soon. Those who completed their examination they can visit the official website of the Karnataka school education board or else education board www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. In order to know their results exam aspirants need to enter their name, date of birth and also registration ID. With this details, the candidate can see his exam result on internet. Exam aspirants also can download marks sheet and candidate must take one copy of the results for the future works. As soon as candidate finishes TET exam, Karnataka government will be releasing Key paper of the TET exam, with those key answers candidate can estimate their results.
Process to check Karnataka TET Results
The Karnataka TET results have been uploaded to the official website of the state educational board. From this site, you can see your Results.
Website: – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- First of all Karnataka TET exam aspirant need to visit the official website of the Karnataka state Teachers Recruitment Board of TET exam.
- There Karnataka TET 2018 result page will be there.
- Click on the link.
- You will see the empty boxes you have to fill the boxes with your name and registration id and your date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see your mark sheet and your results.
- Take one hard copy of it for further works.
Karnataka TET Preparation Tips
In this article, we have listed some preparation tricks and tip for the candidate those who are preparing for TET eligibility exam. For them, we have given some important suggestions. They are.
- Every student needs to work hard before Teacher Eligibility Test examination.
- Students have to be prepared for the examination before one month.
- The aspirants those who are writing TET exam they must be focused on their way in preparing for TET exam.
- Do not make any sudden decisions when you are answering the question.
- Just make a right answer if you are confident with the question.
- You need to be consistency in the learning process.
- Try to solve all the previous model TET exam question papers.
- You will get time management during the exam.
- At last, I wish you all the best.
Karnataka TET 2018 Eligibility Certificate
Karnataka State Eligibility certificate is very important and it is valid for 5 years. Teacher Eligibility certificate can be taken from the district Educational Board state of Karnataka. Providing copies of Karnataka TET admit card and photo identity card. Those who qualified for this TET examination the students can apply for Karnataka teacher posts and the students are eligible for the post.
Here we are for you a team providing much and quality information about all Karnataka TET examinations. We will inform you every update of Karnataka TET 2018 notification and we will be providing good quality material too.